First I would like to say that this is the second time I come here because of a long brake from WoW and the fact that many have changed ever since.
Where You Are
1. Please list the level, class, race and professions (and skill level) of your main and any alts above level 5 you have on your server, and on other servers if you plan to transfer them to your current server.
-300-Enchanting (couldnt raise more due to lack of gold)
2. What type of server are you on (Normal, PvP, RP, RP-PvP) and what is its population level and faction balance?
My server is a Normal one, with a pretty low population level nowadays, it used to be medium but people transfered I guess. Both factions are pretty balanced.
3. How much gold do you have across all your characters? Do you have any large quantity (stockpile) of potentially valuable items?
4k gold roughly atm. Am planing to keep farming with my pally until i get better gold to enter the AH, but then i have no idea what to do.
4. Is there any in-game activity that you absolutely cannot stand and will not do? Approximately how much play time do you have in a typical week?
I will do mostly anything for gold. Time isn't a issue, mostly all of my mornings and afternoons are available , small exceptions in some days.
Where You're Going
5. What is your short term gold making goal (e.g. Buy a Vial of the Sands)? It's best to define goals in specific terms instead of general terms; for instance, "100,000 gold" is specific but "never having to worry about being broke" is too vague to determine if you actually have achieved the goal.
50,000 gold would be a good started and a huge boost of morale to motivate me go further.
6. What is your long term gold making goal (e.g. 100,000 gold)?
150,000 gold, why not even more.
7. Before now, what have you been doing to make gold?
farming, selling valor points things, buying cheap stacks of items from ah, splitting them in 5 and selling them at huge prices. they usually sold, though they didnt bring much money, at begining of cata I used to sell uldum archeology bits, they were very expensive 1300 gold each.also back in wotlk i used to sell gems and the main money maker was selling flasks before raids started.
8. How successful have you been? If you made less gold than you expected, or lost money, please try to describe in as much detail as possible the process you went through and what happened afterward. Remember, more detail is better.
Back in Wotlk I made a nice, constant amount of money each day, 1k gold profit regularly, 2-3k profit on better days, but since Cata I survived while the archeology fragments brought me a nice sum of gold and after prices went down i quit making gold, later on taking a brake from wow itself.
9. What aspects of gold making do you want to learn more about? What research have you done before now?
I don't really know, I have done a lot of research but nobody quite gave me a... exact answer. I'm rather confused now and don't know what to go on with. Alchemy doesn't seem very good nowadays, JC epic gems are 1200 gold and I dont know if i should invest in them( I don;t know if people will pay 2k gold on 1 gem), Enchanting seemed a good way to go but yet again I have no ideea if investing in it is going to be a good idea.
I hope you guys will give me a tip. Point is I don't have much gold to risk atm and I need a good technique that will actually bring me money.
10. What is your tentative strategy for making more gold in the future?
Farming. It took me 1 day to get that paladin to 525 both mining and herb and I plan to farm like mad for a couple of days until i will eventually grow sick of it...